- Clean and have fun with the kitchen sink. This toy sink will teach children how cleaning can be fun
- They play like adults, with pots, pans, cups, utensils, and real running water.
- Unleash the imagination of your toddlers when you bring the Spark home.
- Ideal for keeping toddlers busy in the kitchen When you use running water play sink
- knives will be saved, breakable materials and other hot water pots will be stored out of reach.
- This set includes everything your little one needs to participate in a responsible role play, taking care of
everyday chores as they see mom and dad doing at home.
- The fun kitchen sink toy with real Water Flow tap
will will set your child’s imagination free
- Your child may be too young to use their real kitchen appliances, but this set of games allows you to
put dirty dishes in their very own toy sink.
- The set comes with utensils,plates, cups and a real water tap that works with a switch, a dish holder
for drying dishes and a sink.
- And unlike the sinks of most toys, this sink really works! Watch how the water actually comes out of the tap,
an extra layer of engagement that will captivate your son or daughter during the hours of role-playing.
- comes with life like details will certainly make your child develop the good habit of washing dishes just like mom and dad.
- that motorized pumps inside the toy sink really pump water through the pipes and out of the tap just like a real sink.
Is The Wash-up Kitchen Sink Safe?
- The accessories turn white when the water is 33? to 42?, the color comes back when it is cold. Children
can play with hot water and avoid catching a cold.
- Invite your child to pretend to be a mother or father with his own home kitchen to take care of him or a worker in a gourmet restaurant with a long list of things to do and see what kind of adventures he creates.
- Open the switch to let water drain from the water tap. Works like a real sink
What comes with the kitchen sink?
- comes with running water play sink
, 1 base, 1 plastic cup, 4 plastic plates, 2 brushes,
1 plastic knife, 2 plastic knives, 2 play detergent, 1 tap, 1 dish holder.
- Kitchen Sink, the possibilities for fun are infinite.spark. create. imagine.
will allow your child to participate in a responsible role play.
What Ages Are Are Appropriate For running water play sink ?
The kitchen sink is made for children from 3 years old and up .
This sink is a great way to teach children responsibility and
how to do certain tasks until they are old enough to do them for real.
The number of children who play this game?
For one or more people to play roles, which improves color recognition,
recognition of kitchen utensils, and exercises hand-eye coordination
and the ability to organize and store
Really, these games are good ideas for kids.
Why we love this toy?
water play ideas offers a non-stop soapy pleasure.
It is also an entertainment for the child’s time
The tap(faucet) pumps water to fill the sink and clean dishes, just like mom and dad.
If you want to please your toddler, this is the right choice
[button text=”Check here on amazon” size=”large” radius=”99″ expand=”0″ link=”https://amzn.to/3iUyQYe” target=”_blank”]