- This amazing barbie dream camper playset transforms from a camping RV into a campsite playset.
- Designed in signature pink with rolling wheels.
- space for four Barbie dolls to sleep.
- this camper opens to reveal such a lot more
Does the Barbie camper come with dolls?
- barbie dream camper van playset sold separately without doll
- Great Gift for 3 to 7 Year Olds
- Colors and decorations may vary.
- Young adventurers will love to take the road with barbie dream camper van playset and stop where the imagination takes because with Barbie you’ll be anything.
How do you open the front of a Barbie Dream camper?
- Includes a camper set with transformation features including a pop-out pool (with staircase and staircase), a rear exit (with bathroom and kitchen), two hammocks, and two front seats.
- Simply press the button at the highest of the vehicle to activate a magical feature.
- the side panel opens, the highest pop-up, and therefore the front and back of the camper expand to make a play space quite 2 feet long.
- The open side turns into a swimming pool with a slide and folding stairs.
- The interior offers dining with the celebs
- found out the board and front vehicle seats that become two chairs.
- The back of the camper holds a closet and toilet with sink, shower and toilet on one side
- on the opposite side may be a kitchen with sink, a refrigerator and a surprise fold-out table
- DreamCamper also includes a fireplace pit and marshmallows roasting on sticks which permit for bonding moments.
- And two hammocks and two sleeping spaces mean that four dolls can enjoy sweet dreams.
- When morning comes and it is time to maneuver , pack up the camper and roll to subsequent adventure.
- Cool details, like pink wheels, a moving wheel , silvery accents, a colourful stripe and open windows, make camping fun.
- Lots of accessories increase the storytelling play
- as chairs; furnishings that include a board , two stools and a fireplace pit
- and narrative accessories, such as four sticks with marshmallows, places, food, pillows and sleeping blankets; dolls not included.
- Turn the colorful Barbie DreamCamper into a camping game at the touch of a button: the highest appears, the side comes out, and the back expands.
- to make a play space quite 2 feet long! The open side becomes a pool with a water slide and stairs that fold bent really make a splash! Use the inside to eat or sleep
- pull up the 2 seats from the front cab to make chairs for the table or attach the hammocks to let two sisters sleep under the celebs
- Two more beds mean Barbie doll and every one of her sisters can hit the road together
- the rear of the camper holds a closet and toilet with sink, shower and toilet on one side
- on the opposite ,maybe a kitchen with sink and refrigerator
If you want more great toys
Let’s see Cra-Z-Art The Real Cotton Candy Maker get ready for some carnival fun with cotton candy maker toy machines
To see it click here
Does Barbie Dream Camper need batteries?
- This does not take batteries.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
Who is Barbie in real life?
How muchBarbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy company Mattel, Inc. and published in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with creating the doll using a German doll named Bild Lilli as her inspiration. does a Barbie Dream camper cost?
How much does a Barbie Dream camper cost?
- You can see the price here…
[button text=”Click me!” style=”shade” size=”larger” radius=”10″ depth=”4″ depth_hover=”5″ link=”https://amzn.to/3gpqO82″ target=”_blank”]